The Sixth Sense is a South Korean television series that premiered on September 3, 2020. This series gained so much popularity within the first few episodes of its broadcast that it was in a rush to be renewed for a second season. Season 2 premiered on June 25, 2021, and in the same year, a third season was also announced. Yes! The Sixth Sense Season 3 has already debuted, and a few episodes have already been shown. The fans are so taken with this series that they are eager to learn when the next episode will air. On April 15, 2022, The Sixth Sense Season 3 Episode 5 was released.
The official primary poster for ‘The Sixth Sense 3’ was unveiled by tvN! Season 3 of tvN’s famous variety show, premiered on March 18, which reunited cast members Yoo Jae Suk, Oh Nara, Lee Sang Yeob, Jessi, and Lee Mi Joo. Each episode of ‘The Sixth Sense features three distinct locations, one of which was built wholly by the production team. The cast members are entrusted with determining which of the three is a forgery, along with a visitor.
Sixth Sense Season 3 Next Episode Release Date:
As previously indicated, Season 3 Episode 5 of The Sixth Sense was released on April 15, 2022. Since the conclusion of the previous episode, fans of the series have eagerly anticipated the release of The Sixth Sense Season 3 Episode 6. The final episode of Season 3 of The Sixth Sense has viewers on the edge of their seats, anticipating what will happen in the upcoming episodes. This may be why so many people have been searching for The Sixth Sense Season 3 Episode 6. The sixth episode of the third season will premiere on April 22, 2022.
The Sixth Sense Season 3 Episode 5 premiered on the tvN channel on 15 April 2022 at 8.40 p.m. KST. Another episode is filled with comedy and arguing, with the national soul dish ‘Kimchi’ seasoning each moment. This episode should be rather fascinating. After all, members and guests will sample many varieties of kimchi. Additionally, a new production team member will be introduced. As a result, don’t forget to tune in every Friday to watch a new episode of The Sixth Sense Season 3. Each episode is 110 minutes long.
For Season 1, the group members and a special guest (dubbed the Sixth Man) travel to three distinct locations (or people). One of the three is fully produced by the production crew, and the cast members and the Sixth Man must discover which one is entirely fabricated by analyzing every feature of the three with their “sixth senses.”
Correct voters will divide six gold persimmons among themselves as a prize, while those who did not vote correctly will choose one individual to bear the punishment of performing the next episode’s introduction without their eyebrows (if the Sixth Man is picked, they will post photos without eyebrows on their social media). If only one individual correctly guesses, no gold persimmons will be distributed.
Significant adjustments have been made for Season 3:
- Rather than voting separately, the entire team (the cast members and the Sixth Man) will now decide which of the three selections is a forgery. Beginning with the season’s second episode, the cast and the Sixth Man will be divided into two teams.
- Each episode has a spy, who is either a cast member or the Sixth Man. The spy’s job is to deceive the other cast members and/or the Sixth Man into selecting the erroneous answer, after being notified of the fabrication ahead of the episode’s filming by the production crew. Additionally, the cast and/or Sixth Man must guess who is the spy among them.
If the actors and/or Sixth Man make an inaccurate selection, the spy (and production crew) win. If the cast and/or Sixth Man make the proper choice, the spy loses.
- Lucky Balls have been substituted for the gold persimmon. The cast members (including the Sixth Man) are handed fortunate balls labeled with their names throughout the season if they win. These are then placed in a raffle mechanism, which at the end of the season will randomly select a winner (who will get a large prize).
- Each member of the team that selects the forgery (excluding the spy) receives one Lucky Ball. In contrast, if neither team selects the fabricate, the spy wins one Lucky Ball per team.
- If the spy is properly anticipated, the entire team (save the spy) receives an additional Lucky Ball. In contrast, if the spy is incorrectly anticipated, he or she receives an additional Lucky Ball.
- The Queen’s Gambit Season 2: Is Anya Taylor-Joy Returning This Time?
- Bachchhan Paandey Movie Reviews: Bachchhan Paandey OTT Release Date!
- Only Murders in the Building’ Season 2 Gets Release Date in June 2022!
Sixth Sense Season 3 Korean Variety Show Ep 5 Online-Streaming Details
The variety show airs on the tvN network in South Korea at 8.40 p.m. KST. It will be available on tvN following its broadcast (accessible in South Korea only). Ep 5 was released at 5.10 p.m. in India, 11.40 p.m. in the UK, 7.40 a.m. in the USA, and 10.40 p.m. in Australia on the same day.