Sheree Elizabeth Zampino was born on 16 December 1967 in Schenectady, New York State, USA, into a family of African-American and Italian ancestors. She is best known for her work as an actress and producer on projects such as “Hollywood Exes” and “Oh Drama!”, as well as being widely recognized as actor Will Smith’s ex-wife. She is Les Zampino’s daughter.
Her upbringing is considered to have been difficult, since she lived with her father. She’s been fascinated by the fashion industry since she was a child. She accomplished her objectives with the blessings of her parents and her own initiative.
Sheree graduated from high school and attended Fashion Institute of Technology. She followed her childhood dream of being a fashion designer while simultaneously enrolling in the institute’s business programme. Sheree acquired the ability to make money by pursuing her passions after graduating with a double degree in Fashion and Business, and she continues to do so now.
Sheree Zampino’s Net Worth 2022
Zampino has amassed considerable wealth as a result of her television career. She has a net worth of about $6 million as of the current year. And, according to many reports, the former reality television star makes an annual income ranging between at least $150K and $1 million. Additionally, she derives a significant chunk of her money from her own skincare company, simply named Sheree Elizabeth LLC. Zampino has also earned a respectable salary from VH1 as a cast member of the reality television program Hollywood Exes. Sheree Elizabeth LLC began operations in 2009. She is presently the company’s chief executive officer.
- Sheree’s career has spanned acting, business, and fashion.
- In 2001, Miss Zampino began her acting career with a role in the film “Our Journey.” Sheree Zampino gained notoriety as a result of her performances in Minay TV, ‘Do Something Award,’ and ‘Hollywood Exes.’
- Sheree appeared in the 2012 reality television series ‘Hollywood Exes,’ with Mayte Garcia, Jessica Canseco, Shamicka Lawrence, and others. The documentary chronicles the lives of women who have divorced renowned husbands and the difficulties they face in finding new partners and starting families.
- Sheree Elizabeth LLC is a skincare company she started with the assistance of her design passion and a business course. Currently, she serves as the company’s CEO. As an entrepreneur, she manages a fashion-focused website.
Zampino has had two marriages. As previously stated, she was formerly married to Will Smith, a Hollywood actor. They married in 1992, but the marriage did not last long. In 1995, they divorced. Zampino married Terrell Fletcher, an NFL football player, in 2007. While her second marriage seemed to be going swimmingly at first, cracks began to surface in early 2014. Zampino filed for divorce from Fletcher after seven years of marriage. Zampino claimed irreconcilable differences as the primary reason for their breakup, according to court records acquired from the Los Angeles County Superior Court. She has been out of the public eye after her second divorce. Zampino is now unmarried and unattached.
She also has a son, Trey, with Smith. Trey had a cameo in his father’s 1998 smash video for ‘Just the two of us’ when he was a little child. He has also dabbled in acting, appearing in two episodes of the comedy All of Us and on The Oprah Winfrey Show as a guest. Zampino also has a daughter called Jodie with Fletcher, but she has not made any public announcements about her second kid.
- Who Are The 10 Most Handsome Men In The World 2022?See More
- Who Are The Top 20 Most Famous Persons In The World? Check Out More!!
- Smokepurpp’s Net Worth 2022: Is He Richest Than Kanye West?
- How rich is Jennifer Holliday? Jennifer Holliday Net Worth 2022
Sheree Zampino Height And Weight:
Sheree stands at 4 feet 11 inches (1.51 metres or 151 centimetres) and has an optimum weight of 103 pounds or 47 kilos. She has an extraordinary physical type. Her physical dimensions are 35 inches, 27 inches, and 34 inches. Her footwear is a size 6.