Are you a fan of South Korean films and series? If you answered yes, then there’s a chance that you’ve heard of Hello, My Twenties.
You’re aware that the third season of “Hello, My Twenties” is highly anticipated by its followers. So, in order to shed all of your questions regarding the second sequel, here is a whole article for you.
- Brightburn 2: Confirmed? Release Date | Cast | About Brightburn Horror Film and Many More!
- Freakish Season 3: Is This Show Cancelled By Hulu? Updated News!!!
- Good Karma Hospital Season 4: Official Release And Cast
- Bright 2: “Bright Sequel Confirmed,” Said David Ayer !!
Hello, My Twenties: Age Of Youth
Hello, My Twenties’ is a romantic South Korean drama TV series created by Park Yeon Seon. The first season of this series was aired on JTBC in 2016 with a total of 12 episodes.
The producers were satisfied with the response, so a second season was produced and aired from August 25th, 2017 to December 14th, 2017. It’s been three years since the second season aired, and fans are anticipating the third one in ‘Hello, My Twenties’ Season 3.
The huge number of young viewers that this popular Korean TV series has gained is due to the fact that it seems familiar with their own existence. Now, fans are looking forward to seeing more of it. Will this dramatic series have a sequel?
Let’s find out!!!
When will the sequel of Hello, My Twenties premiere?
After the success of season one, the program relocated to a new production company for the second season of the Korean drama series. Celltrion Entertainment produced the first season of “Hello, My Twenties,” and Take 2 Media Group produced the second.
Unfortunately, neither of the production companies has announced the renewal of season three. After Netflix aired this Korean drama, it became a hit.
So the fans are waiting for it from Netflix, with hopes fueled by Netflix’s previous statements about the third season. It was not until now that it happened. The cancellation and renewal of “Hello, My Twenties” Season 3 have yet to be revealed by the producers.
As a result, the supporters must be patient until more information becomes available about the show’s renewal. Don’t lose hope. There’s a chance that one of the producers or showrunner may decide to revive the program. So, stay tuned for further information.
Hello, My Twenties: Cast
Season 3 of “Hello, My Twenties” will be the third season of this television series that portrays the life of a group of teen girls in their 20s, living in a sharehouse called “Belle Epoque”. It is not expected to be renewed, but if it does, you can expect the previous show’s primary protagonist to return. Given that, we’ve provided a rundown of the previous cast members.
Look through it:
- Han Ye-Ri as Yoon Jin-Myung, a 28-year-old hardworking businesswoman with a complicated family history. Yoon Jin-Myung is the eldest member of the sharehouse and her life experiences frequently assist her four friends in dealing with their issues.
- Han Seung-Yeon as Jung Ye-Eun, a 22-year-old Culinary Arts Major who comes from a religious background. She has established preferences and dislikes, thus her life appears to be the most sorted out of these five girls. Her life seems to be the most organized out of these five females because she has a caring boyfriend who really loves her.
- Park Eun-Bin as Song Ji-Won, a wonderful character who exhibits the personality of a 22-year-old girl. She is a quirky adventuresome roommate and claims that she sees ghosts. This personality is adored by the audience since it adds enjoyment to every scenario.
- Ryu Hwa-Young as Kang Yi-Na, a 24-year-old woman with expensive and high-class taste. She was the main character in season one, but a guest in season two.
- Park Hye-Su (season 1) and Ji Woo (season 2) as Yoo Eun-Jae, a 22-year-old country girl with a timid disposition who takes some time to get acquainted with the rest of the sharehouse’s members, owing to her past.
I’m hoping that the following cast members will provide you with some inspiration. However, if you have any questions, please leave a remark below.
Hello, my twenties! What will happen in the sequel?
The plot of this Korean drama centers on five young university students who live together at ‘Belle Epoque,’ a shared house. Each of these ladies has her own personality, career objectives, and family history.
The narrative demonstrates how they are linked and represent real-life difficulties and circumstances faced by youngsters, as well as how they may find happiness and pleasure in this mess. Furthermore, the tale shows how all of the girls’ educational and personal lives are ups and downs.
All of these women face the same challenges every day, and they can all relate to one another. This drama series is replete with events that teenagers can identify with. Every important character has something to contribute.
They’re an excellent combination of romance and drama when they’re paired.
The show’s ranking on several platforms.
The Hello My Twenties series has had a great response from its fans. The Drew Carey-hosted American version was ratings and critical success, with an 8.3 out of 10 on IMDb and a 100 percent approval rating from Rotten Tomatoes.
Where can I watch ‘Hello, My Twenties’?’
Netflix is the most popular location to watch ‘Hello, My Twenties.’ Also, you may watch it on other streaming services such as HBO GO and Hulu. However, Netflix is one of the trustworthy places to binge-watch it.
It has yet to be officially confirmed or canceled. So, for the time being, we may all continue to hope. We’ve given you all there is to know about it so you’ll be clear on everything. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Furthermore, follow us for the most recent news.
Stay tuned for more latest updates with alphanewscall!