All you need is loyal allies, encouraging friends, and a lot of bravery when all hope is lost and you have to start from the bottom.
The plot of Chain Chronicle is about a group of youths who are trapped in the future after an accident causes the world to end.
You’ll see how a group of aliens, led by a menacing Doctor Doom, has just discovered the remains of ancient New York City in this video clip presentation. They’re not all that pleased to discover that you’re still alive and must now fight to protect their city from your impending arrival. If you enjoy well-planned out action sequences, this movie If you enjoy shows like Berserk and Re Zero, make sure to watch Chain Chronicle!
- Psycho-Pass Watch Order Complete Guide
- Chuunibyou Watch Order Complete Guide For 2021
- Pokemon Series Watch Order Guide: A Complete Information 2021
- Fate Watch Order Guide: How To Watch This Anime?
- My Hero Academia Complete Watch Order: Guide To Watch in 2021
I. TV Series
- The Japanese language version of Game Chronicle 2 (Crest) has been indirectly translated by the Korean game developer, Playism. The Light of Haecceitas is an 8-volume manga series written by Kato Asami and illustrated by Hashimoto Yuuya, who both worked on Crest Sword.
- The Light of Haecceitas Part 1.”
- The Light of Haecceitas Part 2 (2017)
- Chain Chronicle – Short Animation (2014)
- Chain Chronicle: Short Animation
- The Light of Haecceitas & the Chronicle of Zoldaad
- The Light of Haecceitas -The Chronicle of Zektus 1-
- Appear inside the Crystal Dungeon. You may then proceed with your story by appearing in any of the nearby cities.
- The Light of Haecceitas Part 3 (movie)
The Chain Chronicles release order is the same as its chronological order, which you should follow in order to watch it smoothly.
You can either watch the series or the movies, depending on your mood.
Story and Characters
The Chain Chronicle’s narrative is a bit muddled. The action begins abruptly, with us being plunged into a war between the protagonists and the dark king.
A frightened book must be guarded, and important figures appear to vanish at random. There is no standard introduction to this strange realm, which is a little unsettling.
In other words, the cliches in this story were neither forced nor overdone. They helped to explain the world’s setting gradually.
The narrative is more ensemble than individual. This adds to the narrative’s appeal.
The cartoon’s cast of characters is diverse, but each has a distinct personality. The voice actors are fantastic, and the characters have excellent development throughout the series. Toward the conclusion, they demonstrate a clear depiction of the protagonist’s greatest strengths.
II. Animation and Sound
Chain Chronicles’ animation is fantastic. It’s very detailed and attractive. The backgrounds in particular are quite lovely. The action sequences are all well-choreographed and intense.
The soundtrack is similar to that of a game, with strong and beautiful beats. It adds to the animation’s beauty, causing goosebumps during the major confrontations.
TV Series vs. Movies
There isn’t much of a difference between the events in Chain Chronicles movies and TV episodes. The only significant distinction is that the TV series has a theme song for each episode.
Essentially, the TV series is made up of 20-minute episodes.
- 1. film video product is available now on Netflix, Amazon Video, and iTunes for $19.99 each or $29.99 for the entire season 2 movie video collection of four episodes
- Episodes 5-8
- Movie Part 3- Episodes 9-12
You may fast-forward or rewind the movies depending on whether you’ve seen the TV series or not.
About Chain Chronicles
The anime adaptation of a mobile RPG game called Clash of Clans is called Clash of Clans Chronicles.
The anime series is based on the web novel of the same name, which was written by Yuji Noriki and published under his pen name Noriaki Yuiki. The story follows a young girl named Rem who has lived in darkness since she was six years old and wants to destroy her chains and become free.
The tale takes place in Yuguto, a vast empire divided into numerous kingdoms ruled by several rulers.
Despite minor squabbles among these nations, their rulers frequently meet together and converse in order to maintain peace in their own territories.
However, when a sinister army appears and threatens the tranquility, everything goes wrong.
They steal half of a terrified book called the Chronicle, which holds the story of all humanity, after the sinister force conquers the volunteer force (the good guys).
The volunteer army launches a campaign to recruit more allies and educate them in the ways of combat.