On Wednesday FGL Holdings (NYSE:FG) stock rose 0.11% and closed at 9.07. The stock opened the session at $9 and touched its highest price point at $9.17. Its recent trading capacity is 1188102 shares versus to its average trading volume of 2161741 shares. The company’s stock’s lowest price point for the session stood at $8.96. FG traded as low as $ 5.93 in the past 52 weeks, and shares hit its peak level to $9.87.
On Nov. 6, 2019, FGL Holdings (NYSE:FG) a leading provider of annuities and life insurance, disclosed financial results for the third quarter of 2019.
Net income available to common shareholders for the third quarter of 2019 was $58 million, or $0.26 per diluted common share, compared to net income for the third quarter of 2018 of $49 million, or $0.23 per diluted common share.
Adjusted operating income (AOI)1 available to common shareholders for the third quarter of 2019 was $79 million, or $0.36 per diluted common share, compared to AOI for the third quarter of 2018 of $62 million, or $0.29 per diluted common share.
- 27 percent growth in AOI, driven by increased net investment spread, growth in the business, and favorability related to the Company’s annual assumption review and tax benefit; 13 percent growth in AOI excluding notable items
- Strong profitability driving a stable adjusted operating ROE1 in the high teens
- 24 percent increase in year-to-date total annuity sales to $2,972 million, including a 5 percent year over year decrease in total annuity sales to $797 million in the third quarter, as expected
- Average assets under management were $27 billion on a year-to-date basis, up 6 percent from net new business asset flows
- On November 5, 2019, Fitch Ratings (Fitch) upgraded the financial strength ratings of F&G’s primary operating companies to ‘BBB+’ from ‘BBB’, reflecting the Company’s strong performance and estimated risk-based capital ratio of approximately 475 percent
- John Fleurant is appointed as Chief Financial Officer for FGL Holdings, effective November 11, 2019
Malik Werner writes related to the Business Category. He manages to cover anything thrown at him owing to his natural inclination towards Business. Malik is our freelance contributor. Malik is responsible for covering developments in finance and business categories.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 11463 East County Road 300 South, Kirklin, IN 46050, USA
Contact number: 765-379-9940