On Wednesday Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) stock price moved downward at -3.64%. Its total market capitalization is $9793231805. Its day lowest price was $12.12 and its hit its day highest price at $12.7. The stock recent volume is 18587155 shares in comparison to its average trading volume of 11130133 shares. Looking at the stock’s price level on the past 52-week graph, MRO recorded a 52-week high of $19.3 and its 52-week low of $11.06.
On Nov. 6, 2019, Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO) revealed third quarter 2019 net income of $165 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, which includes the impact of certain items not typically represented in analysts’ earnings estimates and that would otherwise affect comparability of results. Adjusted net income was $111 million, or $0.14 per diluted share. Net operating cash flow was $737 million, or $757 million before changes in working capital.
- $81 million of organic free cash flow post-dividend, bringing year-to-date organic free cash flow to $298 million
- Approximately $300 million of year-to-date share repurchases in addition to $122 million of dividend payments
- S. oil production averaged 201,000 net bopd during third quarter, up 17% from year-ago quarter, divestiture-adjusted, and above top end of guidance range
- Company oil production averaged 216,000 net bopd during third quarter, up 14% from year-ago quarter, divestiture-adjusted, and at top end of guidance range
- Development capital spend of $646 million third quarter; annual $2.4 billion development capital budget remains unchanged
- S. and International unit production costs at lowest quarterly averages since becoming an independent E&P company
- Added over 1,000 operated locations, equivalent to about three years of inventory, through success across all elements of returns focused resource capture framework; highlighted by organic enhancement in the Eagle Ford and Bakken, Resource Play Exploration (REx) success in a new Texas Delaware oil play, and an accretive bolt-on in the Eagle Ford
- Established a new Texas Delaware oil play with over 60,000 contiguous net acres at low entry cost of less than $2,400 per acre; initial two wells encouraging with strong oil productivity, low water cut and shallow decline
- Signed agreement for Eagle Ford bolt-on of approximately 18,000 contiguous and largely undeveloped net acres; adjacent to existing Company leasehold and cores up 70 future drilling locations in a high return development area
- Recently closed on three financing transactions that are collectively leverage neutral, extend maturities, generate annual cash cost savings, and reflect Marathon Oil’s commitment to maintaining a strong balance sheet and investment grade credit rating at all primary ratings agencies
Richard Patterson is a journalism graduate with keen interest in covering Hot News – specifically top trending. He has as a keen eye for technologies and has predicted quite a few successful startups over the last couple of years. Richard goal with this website is to report accurately on all kinds of stock news, and have a great deal of passion for technical and active reporting. Richard is diligent and proactive when it comes to Hot News reporting.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 2291 East Osborn Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
Contact number: 480-446-7456